I am a licensed Instructor for the State of Florida, Division of Real Estate.
I teach the following classes at under DBPR's Real Estate License Guidelines:
1. Pre-license for Sales Associate - 63 hour
2. Post License for Sales Associates - 45 Hour
3. Post License for Brokers - 60 Hour.
4. Code of Ethics & Business Practices required by the State of Florida
5. Core Law required by the State of Florida
I am an approved Instructor for Florida Realtors,
1. GRI 302 : International Real Estate
As In-house training for my agents, I teach:
Florida Realtors' SUCCESS Series. - 31 Hours of Real Estate training, proven success by the National Association of Realtors.
To find out more about In-house training, click here to find out about who we hire, and whether you are a fit for our brokerage.
I also teach workshops and mentor small businesses as part of my role as Vice President of North Central Florida SCORE. To find out about SCORE, click here.